Thursday, May 8, 2014

week 10

On week ten of our twenty percent project Vanessa an I are going to Coffee Code next weekend on a Friday , then on Saturday and Sunday we're going to go to Buffalo Wild Wings and Farrell's. That makes me happy because those are my favorite restaurants/hangout places' because they're old schooled and I love places that look like restaurants in the 80's , makes me feel comfortable and in peace. Also the food in there is amazing! You literally just want to eat everything in there, everything looks so good and the smell that comes out of the food is divine. When we go to Coffee Code next week we're going to take our camera and videotape how the waiter attends us and what's the most popular meal on the menu and we're going to buy it, and eat it. We're also going to talk about how the food was and try to convince people to go try the most populist meal on the menu. It'll be delicious, I guarantee you it will.



No comments:

Post a Comment