Thursday, May 22, 2014

Week 12

On week twelve of our twenty percent project Vanessa and I are going to go to Buffalo Wild Wings today at around 6:30 so around 7:00 we'll already have our meal sitting right in front of us ready for us to eat it. Vanessa and I are going to meet up over there since she lives super far away from me, so basically today is the first day we're actually going to act instead of just say we're going to do something today is the day we're actually going to do something. I'm actually really excited because today is a really good day to do something, the weather is perfect to go out to eat and work on our twenty percent project I'm happy , but a little nervous I don't even know why. I just hope it's not packed because BWW is always packed it pisses me off. Why can't it just be like other regular restaurants, where you just go and right away get your seat and sit down quickly , eat and just leave, but no at Buffalo Wild Wings you have to wait about thirty minutes to get a table cleared. Hopefully today is a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment