Friday, April 25, 2014

week 9

On week nine of our twenty percent project Vanessa and I are going to work on Vlog it's a blog in a format of video's. We're going to go to 5-10 different restaurant's and video tape everything from were we get there till we finish and get out the door.  We're thinking on only going to restaurants that are located in Buena Park. Restaurants like Buffalo Wild Wings, Farrell's , Coffee Code , and plenty more...  Everything is going to look super cool. We can totally even tell the waiter or host to help us video tape us and then pay her a little extra money afterwards. I'm really excited to see how our presentation is going to turn out. I have a feeling that it's going to be a success. We're going to go to my favorite restaurants and have dinner, how awesome does that sound. I usually get nervous presenting in front of a lot of people so we decided to do a video of us presenting. I think that's a brilliant idea because I won't be able to get nervous and everything will come out way better. I'm really looking forward to eating all that delicious food.


No comments:

Post a Comment