Friday, April 18, 2014

week 8

week eight of our twenty percent project we decided to change it up a little. Vanessa and I are going to only go On to every restaurant in Orange Country instead of going to every place in Orange Country. That is too much work, well it's not the work that's, making us change our minds, it's just that we don't have a car to ride us to every single place in Orange Country. Last week Vanessa and I didn't do anything we said we were going to go to Disneyland , but we both lagged it on each other because we already had other plans. This time we're actually going to go to every restaurant well i'am because my parents always go out to a lot of different restaurants every weekend and they always drag me and my siblings with them, it'll be really cool if I actually go to every restaurant in Orange Country. I'll feel really cool but really fat also. Let's just hope I don't get that fat. I'll try to work out but who cares about working out all I really care about is eating. Vanessa and I will make people take us to the restaurants or we'll walk and call that our workout for eating all that food.

No comments:

Post a Comment